CLARA LIONEL FOUNDATION
The Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF) was founded in 2012 by Robyn “Rihanna” Fenty in honor of her grandparents, Clara and Lionel Braithwaite. CLF supports and funds groundbreaking and effective education, health and emergency response programs around the world. With the voices of Rihanna and her fans, CLF also engages in global advocacy with the goal of improving the quality of life for young people everywhere.
FentyBeauty.com now offers the option to donate at check out with or without purchase of product.
100% of your donation goes to the Clara Lionel Foundation.
WHAT DOES CLF STAND FOR:
- We are not just another foundation; we are teachers and students, advocates and allies, working to improve the quality of life for communities across the globe.
- We tackle issues through local innovative education projects and connection with global partners, advocacy groups, decision makers, and philanthropists.
- We believe in the right to education as a weapon against injustice and inequality, and the right to health as a necessity for happiness and productivity.
- Right now, 263 million young people are not in school globally. All kids deserve equal access to education.
- Together we can make real change in education for children all over the world.
GIRLS EDUCATION IN MALAWI
- The Clara Lionel Foundation will impact 7,500 girls by 2021 in Malawi in partnership with The Campaign for Female Education (Camfed), and the bike sharing platform, ofo. This partnership supports students through school and helps transition them into employment and lives as entrepreneurs and community leaders.
- The partnership was announced at last year’s Diamond Ball, where CLF recognized global education trailblazer, Angeline Murimirwa, as the recipient of the 2017 Diamond Ball Award. Murimirwa is Camfed’s Executive Director in Africa and co-founded the nonprofit’s 100,000 member alumnae association.
GET IN TOUCH